Patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets – all are valuable assets to your business.
- The cornerstones for safeguarding your intellectual property are careful planning coupled with informed research, timely filing, and consistent enforcement.
- Milord & Associates' intellectual property attorneys will safeguard these assets and show you how they can be leveraged to increase your business revenue.
- Keyboard Cat and Nyan Cat’s Attorneys Sue Scribblenauts Videogame For Copyright and Trademark Infringement Los Angeles, CA – A copyright and trademark infringement lawsuit was filed against Warner Bros. and 5th Cell Media, the creators of the Scribblenauts ....
- A’lor Loses Cable Motif Jewelry Copyright And Trade Dress Infringement Lawsuit Los Angeles, CA - A’lor International sued numerous jewelry designers, producers and retailers for copyright and trade dress infringement over sales ....
- Academy of Country Music Sues ACM Records In Los Angeles After ACM’s Attorney Files TTAB Trademark Opposition Although the “ACM Awards” trademark is prominently featured on the Academy of Country Music’s website, I was shocked to learn that the Academy only ....
Gain a substantial competitive advantage by obtaining patent protection for your inventions. Learn about
Increase your market share through brand recognition and goodwill among consumers. Your trademarks, domain name and business name become more recognizable – and valuable – with extended use in the market place. Learn about
Protect your creative work by properly registering copyrights for your websites, writings, marketing materials, music or developed software. These represent your competitive advantage in the market place. Learn about
Guard the intensive work you have invested while developing your business know-how, customer lists, market intelligence and business plans over the years. Learn about
Blog Posts of Interest
Los Angeles, CA – Nike’s patent attorneys filed a patent infringement, trade dress infringement, and Lanham Act...
• Los Angeles Copyright Attorneys File Jewelry Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Over Copying Protected Jewelry Design
Los Angeles, CA – Copyright attorneys filed a jewelry copyright infringement lawsuit, in Los Angeles Federal District Court, on behalf of Sweet Romance Jewelry...
• Los Angeles Garment Industry Copyright Attorney Files Copyright Lawsuit Over Infringement Of Fabric/Textile Pattern Design Against Jones Apparel
Los Angeles, CA – A garment industry copyright lawsuit was instituted by copyright attorneys for Major Textile Imports, Inc. against Jones Apparel Group...
• Los Angeles Trademark Attorneys Filed A Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against Genetic Denim's Stitching Trademark On Jeans
Los Angeles, CA – Trademark attorneys for Project E filed a trademark infringement and Lanham Act § 43(a) unfair competition
• Trade Secrets Misappropriation & Trade Dress Infringement Litigation Commenced In A Mother-Against-Daughter Lawsuit Over The Little Giraffe Trademark And Business
Los Angeles, CA – A mother-daughter team founded The Little Giraffe, Inc. to manufacture baby and adult accessories, apparel and giftware under the trademarks...